Friday 22 January 2016

2016 off, 2017 Moffat, 2018 Chibnall

So, there is news.

“Feels odd to be talking about leaving when I’m just starting work on the scripts for season 10, but the fact is my timey-wimey is running out. While Chris is doing his last run of Broadchurch, I’ll be finishing up on the best job in the universe and keeping the TARDIS warm for him. It took a lot of gin and tonic to talk him into this, but I am beyond delighted that one of the true stars of British Television drama will be taking the Time Lord even further into the future. At the start of season 11, Chris Chibnall will become the new showrunner of Doctor Who. And I will be thrown in a skip.”
Steven Moffat, announcing his departure.

Also, S10 will be in spring 2017, not this autumn.

In the meantime, Class is on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment