Thursday 6 January 2011

Voyagers!

Since Siskoid links to me on a weekly basis, I thought I'd link to him for a change.

Voyagers! was a time travel show about Fixing Time Gone Wrong with a proto-steampunk (from 1982) Verne-knockoff-as-Wells-would-be-too-obvious hero and a kid companion as it was an attempt - like the very beginnings of Doctor Who - to show kids history. Although according to his review of the DVD set, it wasn't much good at that. And apparently it never got around to saying why history was going wrong...

I was eight at the time, my memories are hazy and I think I'll keep them that way.

But y'know, it has an exclamation point in the title, so it can't be all bad.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Craig. I'm trying to do the same with a couple other time travel shows at a rate of once a week. So look for another Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment of the year! Did you bring some shortbread? :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete